Have you ever driven on the roads of Gurgaon? The DLF City, Sushant Lok, or Golf Course Road? How does it feel? It feels awesome amidst tall, beautiful glass-covered commercial buildings, wide highways, well-planned residential areas, malls filled with branded retail items, and everything you wish for in an urban lifestyle. This is how we define Gurgaon today!
Gurgaon, also known as Gurugram is a well-planned city situated in Haryana (North India). It is an important part of the Delhi-NCR (National Capital Region). Considered one of the important satellite cities of the country, Gurgaon has emerged as an extremely prosperous and wealthy city in recent years. From a barren land once upon a time, to one of the most developed cities in the country, its story begins after Maruti Suzuki India Limited established its huge plant in Gurgaon and General Electric started its BPO operations in Gurgaon. Then came several real estate companies like DLF that altered the entire portrait of Gurgaon into a high-rise city with panoramic views of beautiful office buildings one after another.
Outstanding business development in Gurgaon has led to a steep increase in the standard of living of many people and families. In north India, when you talk about opportunities, then Gurgaon is the first city that comes to our mind. It has even overtaken Mumbai with regards to finance and commercial development. Gurgaon has become the first preference for IT and other professionals. The transition from a village (gaon) to a cosmopolitical urban area, Gurgaon has come a long way!
Here are some interesting facts about Gurgaon:
1. Gurgaon has become the second largest IT hub and comes third in Finance and Banking in India.
2. Many big companies (Fortune 500 companies) are headquartered in Gurgaon and many new start-ups have mushroomed up making it a strategic place for business and commerce like TCS, Genpact, Accenture, Ernst & Young, Sapient, Cognizant and more.
3. In fact, Gurgaon plays an important role in bringing Haryana to the limelight, contributing substantially to Haryana’s economic investments.
4. Very few people know that Gurgaon derived its name from the word – ‘guru’ as it was the place of guru Dronacharya. After many derivations, now Gurgaon is known as Gurugram.
5. Gurgaon generates as close as 40-50% of revenue for Haryana.
6. Manesar, Sohna and New Gurgaon are upcoming manufacturing areas near Gurgaon.
7. The Ambience Mall in Gurgaon is one of the iconic malls of India.
8. Contrary to general belief, the MG road in Gurgaon is not Mahatma Gandhi Road, it is Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road.
9. Gurgaon has very good connectivity via roads, highways, and the metro. Its state-of-the-art traffic system is a relief for many people, especially during peak hours. The Delhi-Gurgaon toll plaza border is particularly famous for that.
10. Gurgaon has a robust infrastructure at par with the cities abroad.
Gurgaon offers the following incredible benefits for anyone looking out to stay here:
1. Well-planned city
2. Good connectivity within Gurgaon as well as with Delhi, Noida, and Faridabad
3. Lots of job opportunities
4. Splendid recreational areas
5. Luxury retail outlets
One of the poshest residential areas in Gurgaon includes:
1· Golf Course Road
2· DLF Phases… 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
3· Sohna Road
4· Ambience Islands
5· South City
6· Nirvana Country
But a very important question rises, is it suitable for staying in these areas on rent? What are the rentals in different parts of Gurgaon such as? Which areas are most suitable for working people who want good amenities in their neighborhood with a reasonable rent? It is crucial to answer these questions.
Here is some advice to be considered while looking for a 1 BHK on rent in Gurgaon or 2 BHK flat on rent in Gurgaon
Despite having great infrastructure, Gurgaon frequently faces power issues, water issues, and air pollution. So, one needs to keep in mind factors like power-backup, regular water supply, parking area, security and safety, day to day facilities in the vicinity like shops, hospitals, schools, malls, etc. One should try to rent a house near the workplace to avoid heavy traffic during peak hours.
1. Rent for 1 BHK in DLF 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 areas starts from INR 10,000. The DLF areas are beautiful like DLF Mega mall, Ambience mall, and Sahara mall to name a few.
2. Sohna is another good option where the rent is comparatively cheaper than in DLF areas. One would find Omaxe City Centre, Sapphire mall, and Crimson Park in this area.
3. South City is filled with apartments and villas. The starting rent for 1 BHK is INR 6,000 with all the amenities in the vicinity.
4. The starting rent on MG road is INR 8,000. MGF Metropolitan mall, Central mall, and DLF City Centre mall are present here.
5. Situated near the IFFCO Chowk, Sushant Lok 1 and 2, it offers rentals of around INR 9,000 to start with.
Gurgaon has got the prestigious title of ‘Millennium city’ and there is no reason to wonder why. It is a dream city, especially for young professionals relocating here with dreams in their eyes to make it big in their professional life and are looking to rent an apartment in Gurgaon. We, at Nestaway, offer best prices and lowest rents for flats in Gurgaon equipped with modern amenities. Instead of wasting your time and energy on real estate agents, landlords and brokers, make a smart move and go for a brokerage-free deal while looking out for a rented apartment in Gurgaon.
Benefits @ Nestaway:
1· Brokerage free deals
2· Best possible offers and coupons
3· Zero or low deposits
4· Reliable services
5· Free house tours tailored to fit your comfort
6· Homes for family, friends, or just you
Nestaway is India’s fastest-growing “managed home rental” company attempting to provide better rental solutions via design and technology. We turn unbranded, furnished and unfurnished houses into maintained apartments and provide them at affordable prices to quality tenants. And a hassle-free experience for you!